Saturday, October 31, 2009

the law of attraction, optimistic, realistic and pessimistic

sometimes we might come to think in life, that things just dont happen the way that we want it to be, or the least expected it to be.

then we come to a part where we think that is life, it bites and it hurts. wake up n smell the coffee. this is reality.

while others succeed in life, we rot n dwell in failure.
while others enjoy their time, we fret n swell in our own mischief.

sometimes, its just hard to find a simple explanation on this life issue.

well, some say they have uncovered a secret. which is THE LAW OF ATTRACTION.

based on this law, they say that is why 1% of the world population controls the remaining 99%.

the law states that whatever we think of, we will attract it and tend to create this reality. if we think that we're going to be rich, then we are attracting the reality and it will tend to happen.
same goes the other way around. we think we're going to fail, then we are attracting that reality of failure to us and it will happen.

while i thot this would be just a theory and mayb just superficial, i thot again.
maybe this stuff could just be true enough of an explanation.

Nabi ada bersabda:
al-balaa u muwakkilu bil mantik.
"bala itu diwakilkan dengan perkataan"

from this hadith, Nabi said that anything bad we say will become into reality.
and this applies to anything good that we say.

so does this ring a bell in our heads?

maybe dis serves as an explanation y Islam teaches us to always say good things n prevent from saying bad things?
maybe dis is y Allah suruh kita selalu berdoa n meminta kepadaNya?

so, logically thinking, when we always say " y am i such a moron?" or "y am i such a loser" or stuffs,
well the answer is just within our heads.
we're losers bcoz we kept saying it.
we're losers coz we r losers right from our very thoughts.

what if we have d winners thought n mentality from the start?

people always say:
dari segi psikologi lagi dah kalah, or stuffs like dat.

maybe, dis is just the answer to the causes - and probably the solutions - to every problem there was, is, and going to be...

2 comments:

. Adam // said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bLaDe said...

man....i am totally agree with you....ak x gay tau...haha